Are you interested in undergoing liposuction surgery?
Maybe you have a stubborn patch of fat that just won’t respond to diet and exercise. Or maybe you’ve recently lost weight, but there are parts of your body that look a little “uneven” as a result of remaining excess fat.
No matter what the reasons why you want to undergo liposuction surgery, there’s one question that’s on your mind: “Am I a good candidate for liposuction?” View More Patient Results
*Individual Results May Vary
Good Candidates for Liposuction Surgery
While each patient is different, the best candidates for liposuction surgery typically:
- Are within 30% of their ideal body weight.
- Already follow a healthy exercise and diet regimen, so as prevent removed fat from returning.
- Have good or moderate skin laxity, which means that the chances for post-surgical skin sagging will be minimal.
- Have good muscle tone, which can improve the aesthetic results after liposuction.
- Are physically and mentally healthy nonsmokers with realistic expectations for how they’ll […]