Are you interested in trying out dermal fillers to treat facial volume loss and wrinkles, but not sure how much of an impact they might have on your budget?
As it turns out, dermal fillers can be surprisingly affordable. Let’s take a closer look at how much dermal fillers can cost.
Average Cost of Dermal Fillers
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of dermal fillers ranges between $600 to $900 per syringe. They go on to break down the average dermal filler costs as follows:
- Calcium hydroxylapatite dermal fillers (e.g., Radiesse®): $690
- Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers (e.g., Juvederm® Ultra, Juvederm® Ultra Plus, Perlane, Restylane®, Belotero®): $652
- Polylactic acid dermal fillers (e.g., Sculptra®): $878
As dermal fillers are an elective treatment, most health insurance policies do not cover the cost of a dermal filler injection.
Dermal Fillers Consultations Available
What Factors Affect My Dermal Filler Costs?
There are multiple factors that can influence your dermal filler costs, including:
- The experience and expertise of your dermal filler provider
- The cost-of-living index of where you live (more expensive zip codes may have more costly dermal filler treatments)
- How many dermal filler injections you need to see your best results
- The best dermal filler treatment for your particular needs
- And more
The best way to find out how much your dermal filler treatments may cost is to schedule a consultation at Awaken Aesthetics in Torrance, CA.
Our Menu of Dermal Filler Treatments
Awaken Aesthetics is pleased to offer our clients the following dermal filler treatment options:
- Juvederm® injections to treat facial volume loss, thinning lips, nasolabial folds, and more;
- Restylane® injections to fill in moderate facial wrinkles and folds, as well as treat thinning skin on the hands;
- Sculptra® injections to treat facial volume loss while improving long-term collagen and elastin production;
- And more
Dr. Ahn is The most ethical dermatologist that I have ever met! Also, Faith is a wonderful and friendly girl in here. Come to here, people here don’t lie to you. They don’t use those nasty marketing strategies on customers! They don’t push their customers to get any unnecessary treatments. And the most important thing is he got excellent skills!!!!
Take the Next Step – Request a Consultation
If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation to learn how much dermal fillers cost, please fill out the form on this page and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Awaken Aesthetics will reach out to you promptly.
You can also call our Torrance, CA office directly to schedule: (310) 791-2233. Awaken Aesthetics serves the metro Los Angeles region.