Recommended Botox® Schedule
The right Botox® schedule really comes down to the individual. For example, if your results last longer because you’ve had Botox® before, you may not need to follow the same maintenance schedule as another Botox® user.
With that in mind, we usually remind Botox® clients that their results will last three to four months; therefore, they should expect to schedule up to four Botox® appointments each year to maintain their results.
If you’ve had Botox® done in the past, your results may last longer, as Botox® can have a cumulative effect. For that reason, regular users may only need to schedule two Botox® appointments each year.
Botox Consultations Available
How To Make Your Botox® Results Last
While Botox® doesn’t last forever, there are some steps you can take to prolong your results. These steps can include:
- Avoid rubbing your face, especially in areas where your Botox® was administered. Excessive rubbing can manually spread the formula to areas that were not initially treated.
- Avoid the gym or any intensive physical activity that causes sweating, as body heat could also cause the Botox® formula to move.
- Drink plenty of water!
- Follow your Botox® provider’s post-procedure plan.
- Wear sunscreen and invest in a good skincare routine, as this can prevent the formation of new wrinkles and lines.
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption
Dr. Ahn was pretty awesome. He was really nice and super patient with all my silly questions and comments during the procedure. Highly recommend!!!
Take the Next Step – Request a Consultation
You can also call our Torrance, CA office directly to schedule: (888) 983-7419. Awaken Aesthetics serves the metro Los Angeles region.