When it comes to aging symptoms, sometimes our faces and necks can be the biggest giveaways that we’re getting older. That’s why plenty of patients want to know: “Is there a way I can treat facial aging and neck aging at the same time?”
The answer is yes – with a combined neck lift and facelift. These two surgeries can treat drooping muscles that can be the underlying cause of sagging skin. By correcting and repositioning the muscles, a neck lift and a facelift can tighten and tone skin, while minimizing the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles.
What Are the Benefits of Getting a Neck Lift and a Facelift at the Same Time?
There are plenty of benefits to combining both a neck lift and a facelift, including:
- Enhanced, more natural-looking results. Rather than just minimizing aging in one area and leaving the other untreated, a combined neck lift and facelift can treat aging symptoms at the same time, thus creating more natural and symmetrical results.
- Undergo a single surgery. Rather than scheduling two separate surgeries – and going through two recovery processes – the treatments can be performed at once. That means you’ll only have to go through one recovery period, but you’ll get the results of two surgeries.
Save more money. Again, because you’re only undergoing one surgery, you can save more money in the long run, as opposed to paying for two separate surgeries.
Facelift & Necklift Consultations Available
Should I Get a Neck Lift and a Facelift at the Same Time?
You’re a good candidate for a combined facelift and neck lift if:
- You have sagging skin, particularly around your jawline, chin, and neck.
- You have moderate to severe lines around your midfacial region, jawline, and neck.
- You think your neck and face make you look years older than you actually are.
- You’re a healthy nonsmoker with realistic expectations for the outcomes of your surgery.
Dr. Ahn was pretty awesome. He was really nice and super patient with all my silly questions and comments during the procedure. Highly recommend!!!