Let’s face it – no matter how much sleep you get or how often you moisturize, you’re still frustrated by the appearance of your forehead, upper eyelids, and even your eyebrows. You want a better solution for drooping eyelids and furrowed brows – plus, you wouldn’t mind looking a few years younger!
If this sounds like you, then it may be time to discover a range of brow lifts now available at Awaken Aesthetics in Torrance, CA. A brow lift is a surgical procedure that can be performed to correct the following cosmetic issues:
- Sagging eyebrows
- Deep forehead creases
- Stubborn frown lines
- Excess skin around the upper eyelid
- Fatty tissue around the upper eyelid
The bottom line here is that if your brow line makes it difficult for you to display normal facial expressions, you may be a good candidate for any of the following brow lift options at Awaken Aesthetics:
- Endoscopic brow lift: This surgery is the least invasive out of all the options, as it’s performed with lighted telescopes passed through tiny incisions along the hairline. The telescopes are used to reposition the brows for a younger, more natural-looking appearance.
- Petrichial brow lift: For clients who have a hairline that is positioned further back, the petrichial brow lift can reposition the brows to lift and tighten the forehead area. The petrichial brow lift is also an excellent treatment option for clients who want to slightly lower their hairline for a more symmetrical appearance.
- Direct/Indirect brow lift: These surgeries are ideal for men who have receding hairlines, as incisions cannot be placed along the scalp. The incision is placed just above the eyebrows, which allows the plastic surgeon to pull and tighten the muscles.
Patients may also want to combine their brow lift procedure with other treatments designed to minimize signs of aging while rejuvenating and refreshing facial skin. Some clients even combine brow lift procedures with other facial surgeries, like a face lift, eyelid blepharoplasty, and rhinoplasty surgery.
A wide range of brow lifts is available at Awaken Aesthetics in Torrance, CA. Call 310.791.2233 and schedule your consultation with board certified surgeons, specializing in plastic and cosmetic surgery of the face and body, Dr. Alex Liu & Dr. Eric Ahn, to learn if you’re a good candidate for this surgical procedure.